CORONA - EPIDEMIC DIARY OF A DOG WHISPERER

- 1. Day one - dawn -

 Good morning everyone. Well done. A few minutes before Viktor 7:45 yesterday, he announced a curfew on Kossuth radio.

I am not going to detail here what these measures consist of, as I list them in detail in the previous posts, and I quote from the government's actions, and there is a photo of it.



One thing is certain, things like these days have never happened in the history of Hungary.
The Apocalypse 75 years ago was completely different, though it literally collapsed, but we were fighting a visible enemy. Nowadays, however, the enemy is invisible, yet destroys. Abroad at least for now, and hopefully it will remain so. That is, it does not ring us.

But recently, when I woke up, I was shocked to face the first news; as of yesterday, there are nearly a thousand new victims of the coronavirus in Italy.

So, because of the extraordinary times, yesterday I decided to write a diary during the outbreak of how this whole epidemic and its events are going to be affected.

When I write these lines, it's 3:11.Am.dawn. I'm going to work, I know curfew, but I just have to work. I'll see what I'm experiencing out on the street, the highway and the sidewalks in Budapest.
I'll write this diary to this phone. It may not be every day. But it may be several times a day, depending on what happens. And what inspirations come.

Well I say; May God be with us and help us to fight, with the invisible enemy.

Andrew

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/27/europe/101-year-old-coronavirus-scli-intl/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1ptGlg0oAvBlgECQs_boV69wvFGhIeVPtbVGuLW3oizj7TsL89kQ_2rGc

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

STATÁRIUMOT A BŰNÖZŐKNEK A JÁRVÁNY IDEJÉN!

MARTIAL LAW FOR CRIMINALS, WHEN THERE IS AN EPIDEMIC

MIBEN KÜLÖNBÖZIK A SUTTOGÁS A KIKÉPZÉSTŐL?